Conveniently located to serve Niagara Falls and Buffalo NY
Also known as augmentation mammaplasty, breast enlargement or breast implants
Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.
When to Consider Breast Augmentation
- If you want a better proportioned or more appealing figure
- If you wish your clothes fit better
- When pregnancy, weight loss or aging has affected the size and shape of your breasts
- To restore symmetry if one of your breasts is smaller than the other
Many women who consider breast augmentation also consider breast lift, breast revision and mommy makeover.
- Augmentation is a long-term solution for achieving an ideal figure.
- You will look better in clothes and swimwear.
- You will have a more youthful-looking figure.
- Breast implants require monitoring.
- Implants may rupture or may need to be replaced.
- Normal surgical risks are involved.
These are the three top pros and cons to weigh when considering breast augmentation. If you wish to focus on what is unique to you, please consult with your aesthetic plastic surgeon.
Am I a good candidate for breast augmentation?
The following are some common reasons why you may want to consider breast augmentation:
- You believe your breasts are too small for your body.
- You feel self-conscious wearing a swimsuit or form-fitting or low-cut tops.
- Clothes that fit your hips are too large at the bust line.
- Your breasts have become smaller or less firm after you’ve had children.
- Your breasts have become smaller due to weight loss.
- One of your breasts is noticeably smaller than the other.
If you are in good health, have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for this procedure.
“A consultation for aesthetic surgery is truly a meeting of the minds — the development of a connection between patient and surgeon. Your job is to tell us what you want; our job is to tell you what’s possible, reasonable, and, above all, safe.
We are privileged to have an outstanding team of medical professionals who are caring, exceptionally talented, and driven to help you look and feel your very best.”
– Robert J. Perry, MD FACS
Your breast augmentation will be performed at an accredited hospital-based or free-standing ambulatory surgery center.