Injectable Facial Fillers
Conveniently located to serve Niagara Falls and Buffalo NY
Also known as dermal fillers and soft tissue fillers
Fillers are a type of minimally invasive aesthetic medicine used to add volume, alter the contours of the face, and fill in wrinkles. Common areas to inject fillers are in the face, neck, and hands, resulting in a fuller, smoother and more youthful appearance. Dermal fillers are among the most popular aesthetic procedures because they carry immediate results, very few risks and little recovery time.
When to Consider Fillers
- If you have deep lines around the eyes, brow or mouth
- If you would like to change the contours of your jaw or lips
- If you are interested in a minimally invasive procedure
Amazing staff! Dr. Perry was amazing also and took all the time I wanted and didn’t rush me with my questions. Highly recommend!
- Filler injections are quick and only require a topical anesthetic at most
- Results are immediate and there is little to no downtime
- Fillers provide a subtle look that can be adjusted to meet your aesthetic needs
- Fillers are temporary and require repeat injections to maintain your goal
- Some people may be sensitive and experience bruising and swelling
- Results are dependent on the experience and qualifications of your injector
These are the top three pros and cons to weigh when considering fillers. If you want to focus on those specifically unique to you, please consult with your aesthetic plastic surgeon.
Am I a good candidate for fillers?
The following are some common reason why you may want to consider fillers:
- You have lines or wrinkles around your mouth, eyes or forehead.
- You’d like to enhance the volume in areas such as the cheeks, jaw line or lips.
- If you have scars and depressions in the skin resulting from acne, injury or congenital imperfections.
“A consultation for aesthetic surgery is truly a meeting of the minds — the development of a connection between patient and surgeon. Your job is to tell us what you want; our job is to tell you what’s possible, reasonable, and, above all, safe.
We are privileged to have an outstanding team of medical professionals who are caring, exceptionally talented, and driven to help you look and feel your very best.”
– Robert J. Perry, MD FACS
How Much Does Injectable Facial Fillers Cost
Injectable Facial Fillers cost varies greatly depending on a variety of criteria. Price is dependent on factors like the number of injections required, the number of wrinkles being treated, and depends on the part of your face that you want to enhance. Please contact our office for more information.
Schedule a Injectable Facial Fillers Consultation
Dr. Robert Perry is a highly skilled and experienced facial aesthetic expert who specializes in injectable facial fillers. Recognized as one of the best aestheticians in Niagara Falls, NY, Dr. Robert Perry is dedicated to providing the best results Niagara Falls, NY has to offer. Contact the Buffalo Niagara Plastic Surgery today to schedule a consultation for your injectable facial fillers.
Your injectable facial fillers will be performed in Dr. Perry‘s surgery center located in Niagara Falls, NY.